By using the site, you are bound by the terms and conditions set out in this agreement. If you do not agree with all or any of the terms set out in this agreement, you are not permitted to access the Website in any way or display any of the information made available to you at the Website or use the Website in any other way. By virtue of the foregoing, it is therefore important that you read carefully all of the terms and conditions set out below.
Licence to use this Site.
We grant to you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, licence to use the Website for your own personal use, including:
- to display any information; and
- to print copies of any information relating to any goods or services made available on the Website.
You may not:
- except as expressly agreed by us in writing, use the Website, including any information that you extract from the Website, for any commercial purpose or payment;
- except as expressly agreed by us in writing, copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any information made available on the Website, whether for commercial gain or otherwise;
- except as permitted by law decode nor try to determine the method of representation of any information or service made available on the Website; or remove any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Website.
What we do with your information?
In the process of purchasing from Letting Vision, we will collect the personal information provided such as your name, address and email address. With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
All rights including copyright, trademarks, names and logos used in relation to the Website are owned by us. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions confers on you any licence or right under any such rights or those of any third party other than those set out in clause 1.
Whilst we have taken reasonable care in designing and hosting the Website, you acknowledge that the Website may contain bugs, errors and other problems that could cause systems failures.
Limitation of Liability.
- You use the Website at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for any loss or damage of any kind (except personal injury or death resulting from our negligence) including any lost revenue, profit, or data, or for special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages howsoever caused.
- You acknowledge that the information and facilities made available to you on the Website are provided by third parties over whom we have no control, in particular in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the data. You agree that we shall not in any circumstances be liable to you for any loss or damage at all arising from any inaccuracies, faults or omissions in, or in the provision of, the information and facilities unless caused by our negligence or wilful default in relation to the operation of the Software.
- Neither you nor we shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation due to the failure of any machine, data processing system or transmission link to operate or for any reason beyond your or our control (as the case may be).
- Nothing in this clause 5 is intended to exclude or restrict our liability in respect of any terms implied by law which cannot be so excluded or restricted.
Modification of Terms.
We may, at our sole discretion;
- change any of these terms and conditions by posting revised terms and conditions on the Website. It is your responsibility to check if any amendments have been made. You r continued use of the Website after such amendments are posted on the Website will constitute your acceptance of such amendments.
- terminate your licence to use the Website and any associated software by giving you seven days notice, such notice to be delivered by post or e-mail to the postal or e-mail address you have provided to us.
Modification of the Website.
We may, at our sole discretion, terminate, change or suspend any part of the Website, including any content, features or hours of availability.
Nothing on the Website shall constitute an offer by us to provide to any person any information or any goods or services.
- When you provide us with personal information, verify your card details, order our products and arrange delivery, it is implied that you have given consent to us collecting and using this data for the purpose of completing any transaction. In asking for personal information for other reasons e.g. marketing, we will ask your permission and give an opportunity for you to say no.
- At any time, you can withdraw your consent for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information by emailing us at email@example.com
We have the right to disclose your personal data if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms of service.
Third Party Rights.
Nothing in these terms and conditions confers on any third party any benefits under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be void or unenforceable, it will be severed from the rest of these terms and conditions so that it is ineffective to the extent that it shall not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
These terms and conditions record the entire agreement between you and us. Nothing in this clause shall affect the liability of either party in respect of any misrepresentation which it makes fraudulently.
These terms and conditions are made under and will be governed by the laws of England. You and we hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.